|No. of Reviews||2|
• Cast iron main table
• Sliding beam with 610mm stroke
• Solid rip fence with micro adjustment
• 10” blade to enable 80mm depth of cut
• Rack and pinion rise and tilt controlled by two separate handles
• Blade size: 250mm
• Maximum cut at 90º: 80mm
• Motor power: 2hp
• Footprint: 650mm wide x 1000mm long
Here's how members rate this product: (2 votes)
1 to 2 of 2 reviews (See All)
Please login to review this product.
|record ts 200c|
By Jonathan Warren
by Jonathan Warren
Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!
We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!