By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Hello to all

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Joo Sung08/01/2014 21:06:19
2 forum posts

Hello to everyone!

I am new to this site, and I am new to woodwork, it has always been something I have always wanted to get into and really get stuck in creating stuff from wood!

I have finally got a collection of power and hand tools, and I believe they are all enough to create whatever I want, even if I haven't got the fancy stuff to make life easier!

I work in a trade business, I see builders/carpenters daily, giving them advice on how to fit bits n bobs, based on what I have picked up from others over the years, so why not put my knowledge to use!

Anyway I just wanted to pop my head in and say HI to everyone, I have had a lot of good ideas from folk posting their own projects on this forum, so hopefully sometime I can post what I make!

-Joo

Derek Lane09/01/2014 00:57:10
3218 forum posts
1004 photos

Hi Joo welcome to the site. What type of woodwork are you interested in.

We certainly look forward to some of your work if you get stuck I am sure someone will know the answer

Wolfie09/01/2014 18:56:27
406 forum posts
76 photos

Hi Joo and welcome to the forum.I find this to be a very friendly and helpful forum and you will always get an honest and helpful appraisal of your work. There always seems to be someone who will have an answer to any questions you may have. I look forward to seeing some of your projects in the future.

cheers. Ian

Julian09/01/2014 20:19:48
552 forum posts
28 photos

Hi Joo and welcome from me also, as Ian says we do try and help each other out when we can. Hope you enjoy what you are doing I think that's the important thing, my wife has got used to the rustic look around the house

Julian

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Transwave 2017
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Triton
Chippendale
D B Keighley
Turners Tool Box
D&M Tools
Tool Post
Tormek
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact