By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Tale of Woe,

Buying goods from adverts on this site.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Ivor the engine23/11/2013 12:11:56
270 forum posts
46 photos

Dear Members, On the 31/10/13 I ordered an 8oz pot of Titebond III Waterproof wood glue from an advert on this site Intelligent Workshop paid £8.69 inc tax / p/p i know it's not a big order but i have a small outside job to do and thought i would give this a try, got a confirmation of my order by return, Heard nothing, 10/11/13 Sent email enquiring if it was on it's way, Still nothing, 15/11/13 sent another email got an acknowlegment of my email no delivery date or explanation why, 20/11/13 sent another email asking for news or a refund, to this date I have not heard from them, so what do i do stay quite and wait or tell others about the service and goods I haven't had, I certainly will not be shopping there again,

Ivor.

Ron Davis23/11/2013 15:53:06
1619 forum posts
201 photos

Ask for your money back, there are loads of suppliers out there

Ron

Doug23/11/2013 19:02:36
3415 forum posts
35 photos

Ivor, you are not alone in having trouble with orders from Intelligent Workshop, there have been posts on other forums in this regard.

If you paid by credit card then I suggest you get in touch with them to get your money back, as if what has been posted elsewhere is true the company company could be in trouble.

Cheers.

Doug

sad sam24/11/2013 15:20:57
609 forum posts
251 photos

hi there if you and others have had poor service from an ad on this site then why is it on the site encouraging more of us to waste our time and money

Steven24/11/2013 22:50:41
143 forum posts
11 photos
367 articles

Thank you Ivor for bringing this to our attention, we are looking into this and the advertisement has been suspended until we have spoken with the company concerned.

Steven

sad sam27/11/2013 16:01:44
609 forum posts
251 photos

hi there well spotted derek and i see that the powers to be have responded and suspended the ad

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Robert Sorby
Triton
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Transwave 2017
Marriott & Co
Craft Supplies
Turners Tool Box
D&M Tools
Tormek
D B Keighley
Chippendale
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact