By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Falling on my sword

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
steve h05/11/2013 16:34:24
403 forum posts
128 photos

At the beginning of the year I made a comment to "make and effort to post more this year" -

Some 10 months on and I think I have managed about one per month (as an average that is!)

I frequently look to see what you are all up to, but regrettably, I have hardly done a damn thing this year - even my lathe has not turned a thing for well over 6 months -

Where has this last year gone and why have I not done any woodworking - the truth is a culmination of many things have stopped me from enjoying my hobby - I am determined however, before the new year to reverse this and get sniffing some wood dust again.

Steve

Edited By steve h on 05/11/2013 16:35:55

Mailee05/11/2013 18:31:18
1048 forum posts
1235 photos

Yes Steve, you had better get your skates on or you will start having with-drawl symptoms. LOL.

Derek Lane05/11/2013 19:11:04
3219 forum posts
1004 photos

I am lucky that i can get out into the shed for at least 2-3 hours a day. The only problem is that I make things that take at least a month to complete with the odd bit in between.

Look forward to seeing some more of your work

steve h06/11/2013 16:53:29
403 forum posts
128 photos

Well - It nearly worked -

Got in the garage and 15 minutes later I was called back in the house to sort something out - and that was it!!

Don't think I stand any chance at all tonight

Steve

Wolfie06/11/2013 18:15:47
406 forum posts
76 photos

Hi Steve, I hope you get back ti it soon. I went through a patch like that a while ago where I was just doing nothing. Happily I am now back at it and hope to post pics soon. Look forward to seeing some more of your work soon.

cheers. Ian

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Craft Supplies
Felder UK April 2016
Marriott & Co
Robert Sorby
Triton
Wood Workers Workshop
Transwave 2017
Tormek
Turners Tool Box
D&M Tools
D B Keighley
Chippendale
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact