By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

New Site Platform Now Live

Please use this thread to report any issues.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Mike Garnham28/01/2009 19:31:22
4114 forum posts
1 photos
Ben,

I still can't log on without typing in my email address and password every time. I run Norton anti-virus and it has a really useful feature......"Indentity Safe"..........which fills in these sorts of details for you in a secure, anti-phishing way. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with the new site. Additionally, the "Remember Me" feature doesn't work.

This really is a pain, and means that popping in for a quick visit is too much trouble.

The good news is that the errant apostrophe problem appears resolved...........thanks!

Mike
Joppy28/01/2009 19:49:23
32 forum posts
5 photos
Seem to be getting a lot of chats duplicated. I don't mean just the odd post, but whole batches. Makes the topic look longer and means I have to wade through a load of repeats in case I miss something new.
Richard Brown29/01/2009 11:18:43
12 forum posts
Ben

As a daily reader of the forum I liked the idea that the headers changed colours when you viewed them.

But it appears to me that this is a total waste of time if they do not revert back to their original colour when you leave the site, or change colour when a new entry is made on that topic.

Richard
Ron Davis27/02/2009 19:18:21
1619 forum posts
201 photos
Hi Ben

I have tried yet again to upload photo's, after a wait I get the message that the website has problems and cannot display the page requested.
I have tried a few weeks ago and got this message, and now I have more photo's to share I tried again.

I see that other members can upload ok, so is it my end?

Ron Davis
Sparky28/02/2009 21:33:33
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Ron
Have you tried today to upload the images?
If you still get the same page, could you tell me what your internet browser is?..........ie; Internet Explorer or FireFox or some other..........(
Thanks
Marc

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Wood Workers Workshop
Robert Sorby
Craft Supplies
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Transwave 2017
Felder UK April 2016
Triton
D B Keighley
Tormek
Turners Tool Box
D&M Tools
Chippendale
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact