By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

New Site Platform Now Live

Please use this thread to report any issues.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Mike Garnham28/01/2009 19:31:22
4114 forum posts
1 photos
Ben,

I still can't log on without typing in my email address and password every time. I run Norton anti-virus and it has a really useful feature......"Indentity Safe"..........which fills in these sorts of details for you in a secure, anti-phishing way. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with the new site. Additionally, the "Remember Me" feature doesn't work.

This really is a pain, and means that popping in for a quick visit is too much trouble.

The good news is that the errant apostrophe problem appears resolved...........thanks!

Mike
Joppy28/01/2009 19:49:23
29 forum posts
3 photos
Seem to be getting a lot of chats duplicated. I don't mean just the odd post, but whole batches. Makes the topic look longer and means I have to wade through a load of repeats in case I miss something new.
Richard Brown29/01/2009 11:18:43
12 forum posts
Ben

As a daily reader of the forum I liked the idea that the headers changed colours when you viewed them.

But it appears to me that this is a total waste of time if they do not revert back to their original colour when you leave the site, or change colour when a new entry is made on that topic.

Richard
Ron Davis27/02/2009 19:18:21
1607 forum posts
201 photos
Hi Ben

I have tried yet again to upload photo's, after a wait I get the message that the website has problems and cannot display the page requested.
I have tried a few weeks ago and got this message, and now I have more photo's to share I tried again.

I see that other members can upload ok, so is it my end?

Ron Davis
Sparky28/02/2009 21:33:33
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Ron
Have you tried today to upload the images?
If you still get the same page, could you tell me what your internet browser is?..........ie; Internet Explorer or FireFox or some other..........(
Thanks
Marc

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Triton
Wood Workers Workshop
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Transwave 2017
D B Keighley
Tormek
Turners Tool Box
Tool Post
Chippendale
D&M Tools
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact