By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Another quickie

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Mailee12/09/2013 19:42:19
1048 forum posts
1235 photos

I came to a stop in the workshop today due to the mirror not arriving for the bathroom cabinet and I need to discuss some details with the customer for the oak wardrobes. So not to be stood about idle i made a start on my next commision a boiler cabinet. This is for the customer with the small gate I recently made. It is just a simple two sided affair in MRMDF which will be painted white. I had enough spare MDF in my rack so got stuck in. By the evening I had it all built ready for hinging the door and putting a finish on. I also have to rout some slots into the top and plinth to allow an airflow. i also had a length of moulding from the wardrobe cornice spare so used this rather than use it for the wood burner.

dscn3248.jpg

Wolfie14/09/2013 22:29:00
406 forum posts
76 photos

Very nice work Mailee. Somehow I can't imagine you just standing about idle! It's great to find that you have wood left over from previous jobs to use.

Ian

Doug15/09/2013 21:04:22
3415 forum posts
35 photos
Posted by Wolfie on 14/09/2013 22:29:00:

Somehow I can't imagine you just standing about idle!

No, nor can I.

Good to see you`re busy still mate. Lovely job

Mailee16/09/2013 18:18:16
1048 forum posts
1235 photos

Thanks guys, i am pleased to say the phone is still riniging too! I got the boiler cabinet in a finish and ready for fitting. Not sure when this will be yet as I have to contact the customer for a date.

dscn3258.jpg

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Triton
Transwave 2017
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Robert Sorby
Marriott & Co
Craft Supplies
Tormek
D B Keighley
Turners Tool Box
D&M Tools
Chippendale
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact