By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

I have joined the jet set

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Mailee31/05/2013 18:43:39
1048 forum posts
1235 photos
Well I have bitten the bullet and joined the jet set and started on the slippery green and white slope.
new expensive tool.jpg
just bought this from a very nice forum member, (not this forum..sorry. ) for a very, very good price. looks like everything will now have slots in it. cheeky

Edited By Mailee on 31/05/2013 18:44:22

Big Al01/06/2013 07:36:11
1596 forum posts
73 photos

I have used a domino machine quite a few times and found that they are very good, much better and stronger than a biscuit joint. One bit of advice is that alway's used an extractor when using the domino machine.

Al

Mailee01/06/2013 17:34:44
1048 forum posts
1235 photos

Thank's Big Al, I have been told about using extraction with it. No problem as i use it on the biscuit jointer and it is the same size hose.

Derek Lane01/06/2013 18:27:04
3215 forum posts
1002 photos

Nice tool mailee you need good tools when you are making things for a living. But it is still nice to be able to use hand tools which the hobby woodworker has more time to do, Time is money as they say let us know how you get on with it

Wolfie02/06/2013 14:44:26
406 forum posts
76 photos

Congratulations Mailee, I have no boubt that you will get your money's worth from this machine. With the amount of work you do it will pay for itself in no time. Health to use.

cheers. Ian

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Wood Workers Workshop
Felder UK April 2016
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Triton
Transwave 2017
Turners Tool Box
D B Keighley
Chippendale
D&M Tools
Tormek
Tool Post
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact