By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Arrival..

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Mark Cass21/03/2013 11:55:49
6 forum posts
30 articles

Well, here's another first for yours truly, a post on the GetWoodworking forum - will wonders never cease?

This is just a line or two to say hello, and to introduce myself as new editor of The Woodworker. I've taken over from Mike Lawrence - still on the team I'm glad to say - and will be doing what I can to maintain and improve our illustrious publication.

Hopefully you'll be seeing improvements on both printed page and the screen as I work together with our new web editor Steve Winter to sharpen up GetWoodworking.com over the coming weeks and months.

Feel free to contact me, I will be replying, but it may take a day or two!

Mark

Oddjob21/03/2013 13:18:14
1635 forum posts
79 photos

Welcome Mark and thank you for taking the trouble to introduce yourself - thats first for us! The GW readers amongst us may not know of you but as a The Woodworker subscriber I have already "met" you!

If you do as good a job as editor of the magazine as you have done of your published projects then that'll do for me Tommy! (apologies to Cannon & Ball)

God luck to you

Richard

steve h25/03/2013 22:15:04
403 forum posts
128 photos

I must have missed this post, even more in awe!

A new moderator and an editor making posts, sounds like the site that was many moons ago

Even more interesting and welcome also Mark, as per Richard, I have already been introduced via the bible (the woodworker)

Steve

steve h25/03/2013 22:15:07
403 forum posts
128 photos

I must have missed this post, even more in awe!

A new moderator and an editor making posts, sounds like the site that was many moons ago

Even more interesting and welcome also Mark, as per Richard, I have already been introduced via the bible (the woodworker)

Steve

Julian26/03/2013 20:57:13
542 forum posts
28 photos

Hi Mark -- Welcome to the forum. A new company, a new moderator and a new Editor all

posting on the forum. It's a long time since we had this integration and long may it continue.

Welcome abord Mark. -- Julian

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Wood Workers Workshop
Felder UK April 2016
Triton
Transwave 2017
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
Tool Post
D B Keighley
Tormek
Chippendale
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact