By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Arrival..

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Mark Cass21/03/2013 11:55:49
6 forum posts
30 articles

Well, here's another first for yours truly, a post on the GetWoodworking forum - will wonders never cease?

This is just a line or two to say hello, and to introduce myself as new editor of The Woodworker. I've taken over from Mike Lawrence - still on the team I'm glad to say - and will be doing what I can to maintain and improve our illustrious publication.

Hopefully you'll be seeing improvements on both printed page and the screen as I work together with our new web editor Steve Winter to sharpen up GetWoodworking.com over the coming weeks and months.

Feel free to contact me, I will be replying, but it may take a day or two!

Mark

Oddjob21/03/2013 13:18:14
1635 forum posts
79 photos

Welcome Mark and thank you for taking the trouble to introduce yourself - thats first for us! The GW readers amongst us may not know of you but as a The Woodworker subscriber I have already "met" you!

If you do as good a job as editor of the magazine as you have done of your published projects then that'll do for me Tommy! (apologies to Cannon & Ball)

God luck to you

Richard

steve h25/03/2013 22:15:04
403 forum posts
128 photos

I must have missed this post, even more in awe!

A new moderator and an editor making posts, sounds like the site that was many moons ago

Even more interesting and welcome also Mark, as per Richard, I have already been introduced via the bible (the woodworker)

Steve

steve h25/03/2013 22:15:07
403 forum posts
128 photos

I must have missed this post, even more in awe!

A new moderator and an editor making posts, sounds like the site that was many moons ago

Even more interesting and welcome also Mark, as per Richard, I have already been introduced via the bible (the woodworker)

Steve

Julian26/03/2013 20:57:13
556 forum posts
28 photos

Hi Mark -- Welcome to the forum. A new company, a new moderator and a new Editor all

posting on the forum. It's a long time since we had this integration and long may it continue.

Welcome abord Mark. -- Julian

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Craft Supplies
Felder UK April 2016
Marriott & Co
Robert Sorby
Triton
Wood Workers Workshop
Transwave 2017
Tormek
Turners Tool Box
D&M Tools
D B Keighley
Chippendale
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact