By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

back issues

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
David McGurk04/03/2013 17:16:06
7 forum posts

As I new suscriber I give up! Where is the 'back issue' link on the website for all those promised issues back to 1990.

Thanks

DM

daveO04/03/2013 17:50:09
250 forum posts
32 photos

david

go to the home page and at the side of the relevant magazine logo and click on the digital archive link at the side of it.

Dave

ps welcome to the forum

David McGurk04/03/2013 19:18:09
7 forum posts

Hi

Thanks but when I access that link I've only got issues to 2007- how do you get earlier issues?

DM

daveO05/03/2013 10:54:33
250 forum posts
32 photos

urm not sure I didn;t know you could go back that far, but hang around and one of the other guys should be able to answer that one

Dave

Julian05/03/2013 13:27:23
547 forum posts
28 photos

Hi David -- I think that 2007 is as far as it goes, Myhobbystore took over the magazine then but had issues with the copyright so couldn't go back any further. I am sure this was the reason that the moderator at the time gave. You will notice that the magazine has just been taken over again so hoping that we don't get similar issues. I think they are still looking for a moderator -- Julian

David McGurk05/03/2013 20:14:11
7 forum posts

Thanks for the comments. Bit of a con I think as the introductory email to my subscription promised access to all the back issues. No matter - the reason I subscribed was after seing the March 2002 mag I thought I might look at the jewellery/sewing box plan scheduled for the next issue. I'm sure I'll find one somewhere to have a bash at. I haven't made a dovetail joint since I was at school. (Sir William Turners, Redcar) ! Wish me luck.

DM

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Wood Workers Workshop
Triton
Transwave 2017
Turners Tool Box
D B Keighley
Tormek
Chippendale
D&M Tools
Tool Post
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact