By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

who is dany mod.

reading messages

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
gerald meager28/01/2013 16:08:06
85 forum posts
2 photos

Odd Job very kindly gave me the name of some body called Danny mod who he thought might be able to help with digital issues of Goodwoodworking I have sent two messages niether have been read or replied too who is this guy does anybody know??

yours Ged Meager

Derek Lane28/01/2013 16:39:59
3206 forum posts
990 photos

Hi Ged Danny was or is the moderator on the forum. I believe there was a post put up to say he was leaving that post but it suddenly disappeared. So I am not sure if he is still a Moderator or if not if anybody replaced him.

Why not send an e mail to the editer of the mag

mark.gould@myhobbystore.com

Edited By Derek Lane on 28/01/2013 16:51:09

Oddjob28/01/2013 18:36:31
1635 forum posts
79 photos

Hi Ged

Sorry my advice was no good. As Derek says, Danny Mod was the moderator of this forum but he seems to have disappeared - my message to him hasn't been read or replied to either. Nor was one to Mike Lawrence - the now retired editor of The Woodworker.

My subscription problem, concerning payment, was eventually resolved by telephone to 08456 777 807.

Richard

Ron Davis28/01/2013 19:42:42
1608 forum posts
201 photos

Thanks for that, I thought he was ignoring me!

Ron

Danny29/01/2013 13:01:24
31 forum posts
11 articles

Sorry for not responding to your messages but I no longer work for my hobby store. I stopped working for them in December. I'm not sure if anyone is currently moderating this website or not but I expect there will be an announcement on here soon from the management.

Danny

Julian05/02/2013 21:07:04
547 forum posts
28 photos

Hmm, I notice from the latest Mag that MyHobbyStore is no more ! It has been bought by

Mytimemedia Ltd. They are also looking for someone to look after the website and be the senior

moderator for the forum. I seem to remember that when myhobbystore took over a few years ago

there were copyright issues with the digital edition which is why they could only go back two years,

I wonder what will happen this time.

gerald meager08/02/2013 12:17:36
85 forum posts
2 photos

I have now solved my problem with digital issues with a phone call to the office but thanks to every body who tried to help me especialy oddjob.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Transwave 2017
Triton
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Chippendale
Tool Post
D&M Tools
Tormek
Turners Tool Box
D B Keighley
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact