By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Digital issues

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Brianhr03/05/2012 12:30:05
22 forum posts

I cannot access the latest digital issue of Good Woodworking. Is this a web site problem?

Danny04/05/2012 11:57:44
31 forum posts
11 articles

Hi Brianhr, I've just checked the latest issue and it's showing up fine. Are you still having difficulties? If so, please send me a message via the site mail and include your subscription number.

M Walker04/05/2012 12:30:08
4 forum posts

Can anyone tell me why I can print off the getwoodworking pages but when I try to print off digital issuses nothing happens. I wonder if it's old age smiley

Brianhr04/05/2012 15:40:25
22 forum posts
Danny

I hope this reaches you as I cannot find a link directly to you on the contact page or anywhere else on the site.

I cannot open the latest digital issue on the web site. A week ago it was OK and currently issue 250 and earlier are also OK.
My subscription number is XXXXXXXX which according to my details expires on 30 June 2012

Many thanks

Edited By Danny Mod on 04/05/2012 15:52:50

Danny04/05/2012 16:00:07
31 forum posts
11 articles

Hi Brianhr,

I've forwared your message to our technical department and will come back to you with their response soon.

If you want to contact me directly then click 'My Messages' from within the 'My Account' pod at the top left of any page. Then click 'Compose new message' and type my name into the 'To' box. You can then type your message and send directly to me.

Danny09/05/2012 08:40:26
31 forum posts
11 articles

Hi Brianhr,

This should be resolved now. Can you try again please?

Brianhr09/05/2012 09:32:53
22 forum posts

Many thanks Danny. I note that the subscription expiry date is now 31 July.

Brian

Joe23/09/2012 00:34:06
1 forum posts

can any one help , I am new to this I hve subscribed to the woodworker but connot accsess digital issues I have enterd my subscription number but it tells me I must be a subsciber ?????

J OBrien

Danny24/09/2012 08:48:34
31 forum posts
11 articles

Hi Joseph,

Can you send me a message via the 'My Messages' link under the 'My Account' area at the top left of this page please.

If you could include details of your subscription (date of subscription, subscriptions number etc.) in a message and send to me (Danny Mod) I will investigate the problem for you.

Danny

Sam24/09/2012 21:44:01
386 forum posts
110 photos

Dont worry Brian , you will get used to being mugged off , My partner subscribed to the Good wood Working mag for me as a christmas prezzie 2 years ago , might be 3 years ! I never received my free prezzie and my digital sub number never worked and when I tried contacting the "people that be" I never got an answer after numerous emails and even had a mod offer to look in to it and never heard any more . So when I got the usual courtesy letter re re-newing my sub , I cancelled it and will never again sub if their customer relations are that poor .

We are no longer customers , just numbers .

As for the forum , I enjoy it . Even if it is a bit quieter , but that is how I like it

Kind Regards Sam

Julian25/09/2012 11:05:18
553 forum posts
28 photos

Hi Sam and others -- I have to say that I have never had a problem with the subscription side of things or the Digi Mag. I find digi quite useful especially on the iPod as I always have it with me.

Joseph - have faith in Danny, he does seem to sort most things out these days but please keep us informed.

I notice also Sam that a lot of the other forums are getting quiet as well so it's not just this one. Anyway it was good to see you at Yandles again I didn't hang around as I could see you were busy and there was a few things I had to do before getting the bus. See you in the Spring.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Triton
Transwave 2017
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Tool Post
D B Keighley
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
Tormek
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact