By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

making a box

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
small shed02/05/2012 10:17:15
16 forum posts

Could anybody give me advice, on making a jewelery box. I want one with draws in the front about 4 / 6 .

But i want to veneer the box, does anybody know of any web sites i could look on to show me how to veneer the front , where the draws would be .

hope this can be understood.

small shed

Simon Reeves02/05/2012 12:55:35
622 forum posts
227 photos

Peter Dunsmore has done a couple of good videos on basic veneering on this site. Just click on "Articles" on the banner near the top of the page and they're at the top.

SImon

small shed03/05/2012 09:30:02
16 forum posts

Thank,s for the reply Simon, i have looked on Peter Dunsmore site ,he does not have anything on there for what i require.

I want to know how to veveer the front part of the box , the strips in between the draws and the draw fronts would i veneer a full panel and then cut the draw fronts out etc .I was going to put panels in for the draws to run on. I have not been woodworking long and little experience as you probable notice, mabe i am trying to soon a project like this.

small shed

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Transwave 2017
Triton
Tool Post
D&M Tools
D B Keighley
Tormek
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact