By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

In safe hands

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
George Arnold10/02/2011 20:40:40
1834 forum posts
191 photos
It looks like the Multi star range of chucks are in safe hands,
The range of Hegner lathes are now supplied by a company Tecnnology Supplies Ltd as are the range of Multistar chucks and accessories.

I wanted to change the thread in my Multistar Titan chuck, it is an early model operated by two levers, not as the new ones are with a key. and of course as this company has only recently taken over the marketing of this range of goods they could not tell me if they could accomodate my request, they asked me to send my chuck in and they would try and sort it out and thanks to Chris who had to search through a box of gear all of which was unmarked that came with the take over, he has come up trumps and I have now recieved the insert,

I paid for it by card Wed the 9th in the after noon and it was in my hand by 6oclock Thur evening 10th , so once again thanks Chris for your effort, that's old fashioned service,

Wishing them all the success in the future George
Alan T.11/02/2011 21:12:29
1033 forum posts
98 photos
Hi George, That's nice to hear . I have a Hegner lathe and bits and pieces to fit sourced at the same time and have wondered what the response of the new owners would be if something went wrong in future. Thanks for that reassurance. Cheers Alan T.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Triton
Transwave 2017
D&M Tools
Tool Post
Tormek
Chippendale
D B Keighley
Turners Tool Box
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact