All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  

Articles

Practical Woodworking

Practical Woodworking

The next PW Special Edition Bookazine (Oct/Nov 2010) is out now

john hooley 116/10/2010 15:09:36
21 forum posts
i have just bought this months practical woodworking magazine it was great is there a web site for it and can i see back issues
  john hooley
Tommy mc glynn 116/10/2010 18:13:57
291 forum posts
1 photos
how that is a good idea . hope the powers to be well take note i for one would sing up to it.
Sparky17/10/2010 16:11:35
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Hi John and welcome to this sites forum 

You have found the website for that magazine, its part of the MyHobbyStore group which also produce the Goodwoodworking & The Woodworker magazines......all found here.

If you would like to see back issues of the magazine, you will need to subscribe to it by either paper or digital.
You will see the subscribing links all over this page as well as along the top links bar.
Once subscribed, you can also view all the subscribers extras too, this included our woodworking TV/videos.

Enjoy your stay and have a good look around

Marc
ChrisA10/11/2010 19:32:58
1 forum posts

I too found this months Practical Woodworking a great read - so much so that I would like to take out a digital subscription. However, is it me or can I not find a subscription link for the Practical Woodworking magazine?????

I'm wondering Marc, is this available?

Mansoor Iqbal11/11/2010 09:53:35
5 forum posts
1 photos
28 articles
Hi guys,

I'm under the impression that you can't subscribe to it, but I am checking with our subscriptions department, and also seeing if there's a way to access digitial issues. Will report back as and when I find out.

Cheers,
Mansoor
John Kinch11/11/2010 14:16:15
206 forum posts
91 photos
This issue of practical woodworking was my last free issue with my subscription, but for some reason it wasn't sent out. Now they tell me theyv'e run out but have ordered more and I will have to wait. I get the feeling I'm being given the run around. I can't wait to get my hands on after reading these comments.

John k.
SPG17/11/2010 12:32:17
50 forum posts
1 photos
Posted by John Kinch on 11/11/2010 14:16:15:
This issue of practical woodworking was my last free issue with my subscription, but for some reason it wasn't sent out. Now they tell me theyv'e run out but have ordered more and I will have to wait. I get the feeling I'm being given the run around. I can't wait to get my hands on after reading these comments.

John k.

This explains why for the third time I have sent an email saying that I have not received my copy, only to be given the same response of it shipping in 5-12 days

S.
SPG03/12/2010 12:07:39
50 forum posts
1 photos
After my 4th copy failed to arrive, I asked a week ago if I could convert the Practical Woodworking subscription to The Woodworker or get a refund for that potion of my subscription.

So what happened? Email a week later saying a refund will be with me in 28 days. How much, how it was calculated or how I will receive the refund was not mentioned.

And now . . . my Good Woodworking online issues have disappeared but not Practical Woodworking.

The Good Woodworking magazine content seems to be getting better and better but not the MyHobbyStore customer service experience 

Sparky03/12/2010 12:12:59
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Posted by SPG on 03/12/2010 12:07:39:

The Good Woodworking magazine content seems to be getting better and better but not the MyHobbyStore customer service experience 

Sadly I'm agreeing with you.

Marc

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Transwave 2017
Wood Workers Workshop
Triton
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
D&M Tools
Tool Post
Tormek
D B Keighley
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact