By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

searching for a jig

dovetail marker

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
James Sudlow13/10/2008 14:14:00
6 forum posts

In this months issue of  Good Woodworking in the article by Andy King there are three photos of a dovetail marker. See : Pic 1/ p52 ;  Pic 2/p53 and Pic 3/p55.  I have looked through a number of catalogues but have not so far seen one quite like shown in the article. Can any one please tell me where I can purchase one ?

Andy King13/10/2008 14:46:00
170 forum posts
8 photos
19 articles
Hi James, the marker is made by Woodjoy in the USA. It's one I had sent over for review a few years back and i thought it was fantastic (although Pete Martin didn't quite see it the way I did and marked my review score down!) Anyway, you can get it in the UK directly from Classic handtools - here: http://www.classichandtools.com/acatalog/Tools-by-Woodjoy.html hope this helps, Andy
James Sudlow13/10/2008 16:51:00
6 forum posts

Thanks Andy for your prompt response. I have been on their website and additionally have spoken to them and subsequently ordered a template. Thanks again for your help

Regards   James Sudlow

James Sudlow13/10/2008 14:14:00
6 forum posts

In this months issue of  Good Woodworking in the article by Andy King there are three photos of a dovetail marker. See : Pic 1/ p52 ;  Pic 2/p53 and Pic 3/p55.  I have looked through a number of catalogues but have not so far seen one quite like shown in the article. Can any one please tell me where I can purchase one ?

Andy King13/10/2008 14:46:00
170 forum posts
8 photos
19 articles
Hi James, the marker is made by Woodjoy in the USA. It's one I had sent over for review a few years back and i thought it was fantastic (although Pete Martin didn't quite see it the way I did and marked my review score down!) Anyway, you can get it in the UK directly from Classic handtools - here: http://www.classichandtools.com/acatalog/Tools-by-Woodjoy.html hope this helps, Andy
James Sudlow13/10/2008 16:51:00
6 forum posts

Thanks Andy for your prompt response. I have been on their website and additionally have spoken to them and subsequently ordered a template. Thanks again for your help

Regards   James Sudlow

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Transwave 2017
Wood Workers Workshop
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Felder UK April 2016
Triton
Chippendale
Turners Tool Box
D&M Tools
Tool Post
Tormek
D B Keighley
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact