By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

wheres my number

electonic book

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
trevor wallwork27/05/2010 20:40:21
4 forum posts
Well I subscibed to the electronic magazine it looked like a good offer. I know where my money has gone its sitting in your bank account. But wheres my subscription number keep up your end and send me the number. I hope it gets to me before christmas

Edited By sparky on 27/05/2010 21:18:28

Sparky27/05/2010 21:17:40
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Hi Trevor and welcome to this site's forum

Firstly, this isn't the subscription office, it is the forum where people can show, talk and ask questions on wood.

Secondly, have you looked in your account to see if the number is there and clicked on the digital issues where you will find your subscribed magazine.
What magazine have you subscribed too?

Thirdly, follow this link >> here << and go through each image to learn how to find things on this site.

You can also find other useful information >> here <<

If you still have problems please either email woodworker@subscription.co.uk (or goodwoodworking@subscription.co.uk  depending on what magazine you have) or phone 08456 777 807 tomorrow in office hours.

Sparky

PS, Please do not leave email addresses or private information in forums as you never know who can use that info.

Edited By sparky on 27/05/2010 21:19:58

Clare Hiscock28/05/2010 11:30:50
69 forum posts
10 photos
Hi Trevor, 

If you would like to PM me your telephone number (not on the forum!) I will have one of  the Subscription Team call you direct. (I work for the Events Department so not directly connected to Subs) 

Kind Regards 

Clare Hiscock

Julian28/05/2010 13:11:11
553 forum posts
28 photos
Very diplomatically put Marc
Interestingly the Electronic Edition is on the list before the paper one drops on the doormat

Jewls

Sparky28/05/2010 18:06:12
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Yes Jewls but sadly he doesn't even read his posts.......already another thread started

Perhaps he just wants to beat my total post score

Marc
Alan T.30/05/2010 08:18:04
1033 forum posts
98 photos
He would have to dedicate 10 years of his life to achieve that Marc. Unlikely to happen.  Alan T. 
Sparky30/05/2010 18:13:46
7631 forum posts
22 photos

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Triton
Transwave 2017
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Tormek
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
Tool Post
D B Keighley
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact