By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

dewalt radial arm saw DW 1502 setting up

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Roy B17/04/2010 16:27:31
11 forum posts
I have just aquired a Dewalt RAS. I amhaving afew problems setting up the table.The metal table to which the pillar and saw are fitted has a central metal strap which has custom made bolts whch screw into retained nuts. This will foul any wooden work table that is fitted on top. There is also a wooden board with two metal straps that obviously belong to the saw but I cannot work out where it fits. Can anyone help with advice on how to properly assemble the metal table or with information where I might obtain a workshop manual for this machine.
Mailee18/04/2010 14:27:31
1048 forum posts
1235 photos
I do have a manual in PDF format for the 1251 model if that is any help. I am not sure but think they are pretty much the same throughout the range.
Roy B19/04/2010 10:34:57
11 forum posts
thank you for your quick response and your kind offer. pewrhaps you can contact me with regard to your manual . I must add that I am new to all of this  so if I am not following the correct procedures please excuse me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks, Roy. B.
Mailee20/04/2010 15:05:07
1048 forum posts
1235 photos
PM me your e-mail address and I will forward a copy to you Roy. 
Mailee22/04/2010 17:04:21
1048 forum posts
1235 photos

Copy sent Roy. Hope it helps.
Roy B27/04/2010 14:00:28
11 forum posts

Thanks very much for your help an assistance. I think I can sort it out now  but I am sure I would have struggled without your help.

Roy B.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Triton
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Robert Sorby
Transwave 2017
Wood Workers Workshop
Craft Supplies
Felder UK April 2016
Tormek
Turners Tool Box
D B Keighley
Chippendale
D&M Tools
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact