By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Communication!!!!!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Brianhr02/04/2010 19:54:03
22 forum posts
Soon after I bought my subscription to the digital version of The Woodworker I emailed Support and asked how I would know when the latest edition would be available.  Email advice, or a notice on the web site? 

As I received no reply I decided to wait, and then I waited and had a look on most days then two days ago I found the April and May editions had mysteriously appeared.   Perhaps someone could let me know when publication day is.  By the way what are the newsletters referred to in the postings?
Oddjob02/04/2010 20:00:59
1635 forum posts
79 photos
I am not aware of anyone ever having had a response from the subscription department, if that is what you mean by "Support."  I guess that digital editions are published on the same day as the paper magazine.  You can find that by looking at the previous edition.  Usually the third from last page is an ad for the next edition and gives the publication date.

Richard
Brianhr02/04/2010 20:09:47
22 forum posts
I was advised that if I had any problems with the web site I should contact support@getwoodworking.com.  I would not expect subscriptions department to be involved wit the web site.
Sparky02/04/2010 23:41:24
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Brian

If your still having problems, please email support@getwoodworking.com
Thank you

Marc
Toothy04/04/2010 15:57:09
458 forum posts
67 photos
Sparky

I too am having difficulty with the digital mag.  May and April have both suddenly appeared AND I am barred from reading ANY of the editions that I previously had access to.

I shall contact support to see if they are able to sort out the problem.

Toothy
Sparky04/04/2010 18:14:39
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Hi Toothy

Have you double checked your subscription numbers are in your account details?

I'm not saying this is a problem but, I'm trying to shorten the list of 'maybes'

Marc

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Craft Supplies
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Triton
Felder UK April 2016
Transwave 2017
Robert Sorby
Wood Workers Workshop
Chippendale
Tormek
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
D B Keighley
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact