By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

IT'S BACK

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  

Derek Lane11/02/2010 11:26:53
3219 forum posts
1004 photos
Yes you heard me right the snow is back.

This was taken 5 minutes ago, Brrrr I''m staying in
Sparky11/02/2010 11:41:39
7631 forum posts
22 photos
You lucky bar steward!!

We had a couple of flakes on Monday which was forecasted for Tuesday and none of the hard stuff yet

I WANT THICK HEAVY SNOW FALLS!

Marc
Delete11/02/2010 13:48:05
575 forum posts
Marc

Try going to Washington DC. My youngest daughter lives there. On Sunday she returned home from a couple of weeks in Zurich. She was delayed for 2 days before she could fly as the Airport in DC was closed due to Snow, they had 54 inches. When she managed to fly on SUnday she got home to find the Snow outside the House was waist deep. Try to Imagine an atractive young lady wearing Heels and trying to control an Old English Sheep Dog, attempting to get from Car to Front Door,  I am afraid I laughed when she described the fun and games.

If you want to go over and sample I will put you in touch with daughter MkIII.

Rog
Sparky11/02/2010 15:50:54
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Roger

Yes mate, I heard the snow over there is the worst they have encountered for quite a few years.........but, I must refrain from thinking about young ladies in high heels......even if waist deep in snow..........wont be able to lay on my stomach for days!

Sadly by the sounds of things, the Olympic winter games will be having a lot of trouble.......Vancouver has had such warm weather the snow has had to be flown in!

Oh well, I can always wish......until we get it in 2 weeks time!

Marc
George Arnold11/02/2010 17:08:26
1834 forum posts
191 photos
We had a sprinkle of snow last niight, well eariy evening. but it has all gone now, thanks whoever, Sparky you are bragging for sure I see where  the DC comes from ! the second words cold.

George

Edited By George Arnold on 11/02/2010 17:08:56

brian corless16/02/2010 18:08:01
2 forum posts

Hi Dereck, like the pic. nice monkey puzzle you've got there glad the snow is not here im still in my trunks from last summer ready for this summer, can't wait for a bit of warmth in my car port, (sorry i mean my studio)  so i can get woodturning again.
 Brian.
brian corless16/02/2010 18:10:06
2 forum posts
hi derek  like the pic also the monkey puzzle.
brian

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Robert Sorby
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Transwave 2017
Triton
Felder UK April 2016
Marriott & Co
Wood Workers Workshop
Craft Supplies
D B Keighley
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
Tormek
D&M Tools
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact