By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

advent calender prize

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
robert dignam22/01/2010 09:26:00
194 forum posts
134 photos
hi everyone just to let you know i had a message from ben on wednesday to say my prize will be with me soon let you know when i recieve it     robert
Doug22/01/2010 13:03:46
3415 forum posts
35 photos
What is it you will be receiving Robert?

Baz  
George Arnold22/01/2010 15:53:48
1834 forum posts
191 photos
Robert
 Good show every thing comes to them as waits. Baz I thimk if memory serves me correct it was a set of flat bits!
 We have not heard from Ralph if he has received his glue yet? or if he has got over his roof leak?

Perhaps Sparky was right it was the snow holding every thing up

George
Delete22/01/2010 19:32:29
575 forum posts
Wether it was the Snow or not you can bet it will be blamed

Rog
Ralph Harvey22/01/2010 23:39:46
3274 forum posts
315 photos
2 articles
Sorry George

Yes my glue arrived safely and is some excelent stuff, mind you i dont think i would pay the full price for it.

Shed and leak now all sorted and i am at last getting back into turning, a little rusty after a break of nearly 2 months since the first mishap. Should be starting the competition pieces Monday have to get to Yandles tommorow to get some more wood first.

Will have to look into the site more often and catch up, once i get my head into something new in the shed everything else goes out of the window.  sorry. mind you i have a very understanding wife.!

Ralph
robert dignam23/01/2010 09:19:39
194 forum posts
134 photos
prize arrived yesterday 8 piece speed drill bit  set in wooden box ranging from 10mm to 38 mm should come in very handy          robert
George Arnold23/01/2010 11:09:33
1834 forum posts
191 photos
Ralph&Robert
Good to hear you have your prizes, and seemed well satisfied. Ralph glad you are back on the lathe, hope all goes well for you. nice to hear  you have an understanding wife, I to am blessed with one of those, mind you I don't understand them, they remain a mystery to me.

George
Doug23/01/2010 12:08:41
3415 forum posts
35 photos
Good to hear the prizes have proved satisfactory  & you are back turning Ralph. 

Best of luck in the competition.
Any clue to what your competition piece will be or is it a closely guarded secret. . 

George, my dad used to tell me the one thing he understood about women is that you can never understand them 

Best wishes.

Baz  
Ralph Harvey23/01/2010 14:48:54
3274 forum posts
315 photos
2 articles
George
I find that if you say yes often enough she is very understanding, mind you if the yes is in the wrong place it can be very expensive too.

Baz,
There are 4 ideas i will turn each and see which looks best, mind you a couple i havnt turned for a quite few years so it is anyones guess at the moment ?

Robert
Glad to hear your prize has arrived and will benefit you as well, 

Ralph 
Doug23/01/2010 18:32:52
3415 forum posts
35 photos
I look forward to seeing the results Ralph, i`m sure all 4 will be worthy of entry to a competition.

Baz  

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Robert Sorby
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Transwave 2017
Triton
Felder UK April 2016
Marriott & Co
Wood Workers Workshop
Craft Supplies
D B Keighley
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
Tormek
D&M Tools
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact