By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Rob Cosman

reaction to his videos

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Bunny08/01/2010 14:47:25
7 forum posts
Enormously impressed with the Rob Cosman dovetail videos which have just viewed. The man is a phenomenon!  Just one question: can anybody tell me where you can buy those craftily camouflaged slabs of chilled Cheddar which he's using instead of wood? No pine I've ever had my hands on ever cut like that.
Bunny

Sparky08/01/2010 14:58:57
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Hi John
You should try B&Q, All my wood has cut up just beautifully

Marc

PS, Fill in your profile and tell us a bit about your self, your woodworking and tools you've used and have. Always nice to get to know members on here
Clare Hiscock08/01/2010 14:59:42
69 forum posts
10 photos
Hi Bunny, 

Why not ask him yourself at Get Woodworking Live 12th -14th March @ Alexandra Palace?Rob will be running demonstrations and and question and answer sessions throughout the event. 

Hope to see you there.

Clare  
Bunny08/01/2010 16:40:13
7 forum posts
Still think it's cold Cheddar -- Canadian, of course.  Dammit he gets to his baseline with one shove of his saw! T'aint natural.  Would love get to GW Live but am in SW France and it's a long way.  Also am holidaying in Oz  in Feb and likely return outta funds. Sure hope them fellers with corks dangling from their hats ain't still doing beastly things to us hopping critters.....

Bunny
Roger DICKS06/08/2010 11:42:57
1 forum posts
Rob mentions his website. Does anyone know its address? Roger
Sparky06/08/2010 11:51:09
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Roger, welcome to this site's forum.

Rob's website can be found ►► here ◄◄
Ged Meager10/08/2010 22:44:54
222 forum posts
Ive got two brand new copies of Rob Cosmans restoring hand planes still in their new polythene covers never played. I would love to swap with anyboby who has any of Robs DVDs es[pecially  his dvd on chisels.
ged meager
Clare Hiscock11/08/2010 09:19:06
69 forum posts
10 photos
Rob will be returning to www.getwoodworkinglive.co.uk  March 2011! If you missed him this year, why not come along and meet the man himself!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Triton
Felder UK April 2016
Transwave 2017
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Wood Workers Workshop
Chippendale
D&M Tools
Tormek
Turners Tool Box
D B Keighley
Tool Post
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact