Woodwork Fellowship

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Roger W29/05/2008 18:08:00
50 forum posts
8 photos

I belong to the Sussex Woodcraft Association who meet in Burgess Hill Sussex -

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/fablamorna/sussexwoodcraft.html 

They normally meet on the second Wednesday of the month (3rd Wednesday June 08) have a speaker (not necessarilly wood related) and exhibitions, (next one at Wakehurst Place 21 - 22June), talk about their work and have a small sale table (surplus tools wood etc.) at every meeting. In November are having a tool auction.

Roger Hardwick30/05/2008 18:12:00
8 forum posts

Guys

Sorry about the missing s on the link. Web site is a bit basic but we don't have a Web master expert to create a better one without paying out good money for a web designer. 

Good to hear about the Sussex group.  Website not bad.  I'll be in Burgess Hill in June on a course with John Lloyd.

Roger

Roger W30/05/2008 21:56:00
50 forum posts
8 photos
I won't be able to make our June meeting but if you were to call in the members would make you welcome!
Mike Garnham30/05/2008 22:14:00
4114 forum posts
1 photos

Roger,

how about getting your members to join Get Woodworking, and to post their project pictures on here?

Mike 

Roger W01/06/2008 09:20:00
50 forum posts
8 photos
Good Idea. I'll talk to them when I see them, but this might not be for some time!
Roger Hardwick09/06/2008 20:21:00
8 forum posts

Mike

Likewise I will promote it with the Southern Fellowship of Woodworkers.  Our next meeting isn't till September but I'll mention it in our next newsletter.  How about a small box somewhere on the site to promote woodworking clubs like ours.

Roger H.

Mike Garnham09/06/2008 20:43:00
4114 forum posts
1 photos

Good idea Roger......why don't you suggest it to the powers that be (Ben!) in a thread on "Feedback and Suggestions"?

Mike 

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Triton
Craft Supplies
Wood Workers Workshop
Marriott & Co
Transwave 2017
Felder UK April 2016
Robert Sorby
Chippendale
Turners Tool Box
D&M Tools
D B Keighley
Tormek
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact