By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Oops!

not a good day

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Mike Wall30/07/2009 09:26:08
64 forum posts
45 photos
Hi guys long time no talk !  ive been back at the film stuido working on props for the last 20 weeks 10and12hour days 6days aweek so silly me i thought i do a bit of work on my miniature in my lunch hour working on the drawer dovetails just needs a nats do dar of a cut! Oops! for the next 3 lines we all go to paint box and pick a nice rich blue! lucky i have cut a lot of stock so back to my workshop. peace an quite to start cutting miniature dovetails AGAIN          its nice to be back all the best mike

Ralph Harvey30/07/2009 12:35:49
3274 forum posts
315 photos
2 articles
Mike

I am supprised you manage to cut all the right ones at that size and only 1 mistake, I would have gone wrong at the 1st one.

Look forward to the completed piece

Ralph
Sparky30/07/2009 14:55:49
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Pass me my binoculars!

Hiya Mike, nice to hear you again

As Ralph mentioned your skill at this level of work is great and even though you c*cked one bit up, I'm sure no one will noticed unless they have bifocals on.

Any chance of gluing the bit back on?

Better luck next time mate.
Marc
Tommy mc glynn 130/07/2009 17:40:28
291 forum posts
1 photos
hi mike can we ask what flim your working on? by the way we all do that. but some of us dont know it till some one eles sees it.
Mike Wall30/07/2009 18:49:00
64 forum posts
45 photos
Hi Thomas  I.ve been on a film called Nottingham a medieval bash an smash no models all full size props can' t say a lot! signed a confidentiality agreement sorry no pics! it is going to be a block buster    by the way no one saw me make my c**kup but they did all hear me all the best mike
Tommy mc glynn 130/07/2009 22:02:48
291 forum posts
1 photos
i will keep eye out for it film is my other vice . working on the sets making the props would be a dream job
will spencer31/07/2009 14:30:44
21 forum posts
nottingham.a film by ridley scott.starring russel crowe and cate blanchett.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Triton
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Transwave 2017
D B Keighley
D&M Tools
Tool Post
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
Tormek
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact