Site problems

Any Problems in using the website

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Sparky14/01/2010 20:46:14
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Hi Willow and welcome to this site's forum

If you go to your 'My Details'  under your 'My Account', you will find an area were you place your membership number and check its there, once its in the correct subscribed magazine it will allow you to go the the back issues link and carry on from there. (dont enter the noughts/zeros)

If your subscriber number is in the right place and still not working, send me a private message (always under the members comment box (Message member) and I'll see what is wrong.

Marc.

PS, Which email address did you use and who did you try to contact?
Woodworker14/01/2010 21:42:02
1745 forum posts
1 photos
74 articles
Hi Willow, I haven't received your emails. What address did you send them too? If you need support then please email me at support@getwoodworking.com and I'll do my best to assist you. 

To answer your question about the 'powers that be' reading forum posts. I don't monitor every thread so if you need to get in touch then please use the email address above. I'm afraid I just don't have time to monitor the forum all the time.

Sparky14/01/2010 21:55:22
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Posted by Ben Plewes on 14/01/2010 21:42:02
To answer your question about the 'powers that be' reading forum posts. I don't monitor every thread so if you need to get in touch then please use the email address above. I'm afraid I just don't have time to monitor the forum all the time.

As Ben hasn't the time to read every single post that is written on here, I have the pleasure.

You can 'almost' see my name on many posts on here and if you or anyone else has any problems please send me a personal message using this link >> here <<  or use the 'Message member' at the bottom of the comment boxes.

Marc
Tony Heywood29/01/2010 15:32:19
3 forum posts
Hi All I am trying to watch the videos on the website but do not get any sound - can anyone help? Tony
Sparky29/01/2010 16:01:22
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Hi Tony and welcome to this site's forum

First of all, are you a subscriber to one of the magazines either paperback or digital?

secondly, have you got your speakers on?

I know this sounds daft but I've done it many times

If they are on, is the volume up?

Try some music on your computer and check that way.

Marc 

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Robert Sorby
Transwave 2017
Wood Workers Workshop
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Triton
Craft Supplies
Chippendale
Turners Tool Box
D B Keighley
Tormek
D&M Tools
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact