By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Site problems

Any Problems in using the website

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Roger W05/01/2008 13:51:00
50 forum posts
8 photos

How do I set "My Bookmarks"  When I click on the link to find out more I get an error message -

"There seems to be an error on this page if you continue to get this problem please contact support."

Over to you

Roger W 

Woodworker09/01/2008 17:18:00
1745 forum posts
1 photos
74 articles
Hi Roger, Our technical people are looking into this. I'll let you know as soon as I have any more information.
Sparky10/01/2008 21:59:00
7631 forum posts
22 photos
I had trouble trying to go the new listings in the forum. Glad its all sorted now.......
John O`Malley03/12/2009 17:19:57
15 forum posts
Hi,
     How do I enter the subsciriber only contents? It keeps telling me that I have to be one(subsciber that is!) and I am.

Cheers.

John
Joe O 303/12/2009 17:40:23
203 forum posts
Hi John,
While i am not a subscriber, i think you have to enter the number printed inside
the packaging that your mag came in.
Joe.

Edited By Joe O 3 on 03/12/2009 17:40:57

Oddjob03/12/2009 17:50:52
1635 forum posts
79 photos
John,

As Joe says, you need your subscriber number.  You will find it on the address panel of the plastic envelope your magazine arrives in.  I suppose though, that, like the rest of us, you are so eager to get into the magazine that you savagely tear the envelope apart and bin it in shreds! If you don't have the patience to wait for the next issue to fall on your doorstep you could perhaps call the subscription department on 08456 777 807 or email (cheaper) goodwoodworking@subscriptions.co.uk .

When you have the number you use the "My Details" link and enter it about halfway down the  page.

Good Luck

Richard
John O`Malley03/12/2009 17:52:27
15 forum posts
Thanks Joe,

Yes I think your right but where do you enter it?( I think It`s me being dopy!)

Cheers.

John
John O`Malley03/12/2009 17:58:36
15 forum posts
Thanks Richard,

Yep you are right. I`ll send them an email.

Cheerwes .

John 
Sparky03/12/2009 18:13:06
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Hi John
If you go to your 'My Account' (top left of the screen) and then down to 'My Details'. you will see where you enter the details for the subscriber numbers.

Don't worry about the noughts (0's) in front of the main numbers..

Any more problems, please just ask.

Marc
Sparky03/12/2009 18:16:27
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Thanks for your help Richard & Joe

Marc
Toothy08/12/2009 10:44:30
458 forum posts
67 photos
Hi Ben and/or Sparky

How does one logout?
Although I click on the logout button nothing happens and every time I sign on again I am already logged in.
When I go to the Advent Calender I am logged out but am logged in for browseing the rest.

Regards from a beautifully warm sunny Cape Town

Toothy
Sparky08/12/2009 11:00:57
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Hi Toothy

Q. "How does one logout?"

A. You can log out by closing the site's web page.

Q. "Although I click on the logout button nothing happens and every time I sign on again I am already logged in"

A. Your having trouble logging off/in again because you ticked the 'Remember me' box.

Next time you log in, don't check the box and you will need to log in again next time.

Q. "When I go to the Advent Calender I am logged out but am logged in for browseing the rest"

A. Are you using more than one page to browse or is this happening on one page only?

Q. Regards from a beautifully warm sunny Cape Town

A. 

Marc
Toothy13/12/2009 21:11:39
458 forum posts
67 photos
Hi Marc

When I "logged in" this evening I noticed I was still logged in from the 3rd Dec.  I have since deleted all the stored web pages for the "favorites" web sites and am now on todays date
Opening the Advent Calender opened a second tab, hence the need to log in again
Other wise all seems to be working  Thanx

Cheers from a HOTTER Cape Town

Toothy
Sparky13/12/2009 23:38:19
7631 forum posts
22 photos
Hi Toothy

The advent calendar does open a new tab and all you need to do is click on the date for that day to open the window.

Glad your still suffering the tepid weather down there mate

Marc
Brianhr14/01/2010 20:29:07
22 forum posts
Is there a problem?   I subscribed to the digital version of Woodworker and received an Email confirming the payment together with a subscriber number.  I immediately tried some of the Subscriber Only links.  One week later these links would not work although my personal details are correct.  I have sent 2 Emails asking about this glitch without a reply.  Any suggestions?  Do the 'powers that be' look at these posting, they dont appear to take any notice of Emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Craft Supplies
Triton
Robert Sorby
Transwave 2017
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Tormek
Turners Tool Box
D&M Tools
Chippendale
D B Keighley
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact