By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Cordless Screwdrivers Reviewed

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Wilfred Crawford10/12/2007 16:37:00
1 forum posts
As a retired joinery manufacturer of 40 years and employing about 20 men the best cordless screwdriver we always used was the Dewalt 12v Regards W.A.Crawford
Sam10/12/2007 22:59:00
386 forum posts
110 photos

Hello all , my first post , I am a builder / chippy by trade working on plenty of kitchens and ejoy the odd bit of kindling making , I have a comprehensive range of the ryobi range , I have 3 different Ryobi cordles drills , Right Angle , Driver , combi Drill and have to say they are all the Dogs works , given that they are a mid Budget range brand I find they perform very well especially the combi which performs a variety of tasks very well  . My partner in crime uses Dewalt and we both purchased our 18v drils at the same time (3 years ago )  and both are going strong except his batteries went lazy and my gears in the combi are starting to go as i do alot of masonary drilling with it .

Have used a wide range of brands on site and would rate Dewalt as the leading higher priced range and Ryobi as good mid budget range .  

cheers

Neil Bruce20/01/2008 20:21:00
1 forum posts
The Bosch 10.8 volt lithioum ion range are fantastic.
derek willis22/01/2008 09:03:00
2314 forum posts
1 articles

Ryobi, I have threee, 12v. 18v and 18v combi, excellent.

Derek.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Craft Supplies
Wood Workers Workshop
Transwave 2017
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Felder UK April 2016
Robert Sorby
Marriott & Co
Triton
D&M Tools
Tormek
Turners Tool Box
D B Keighley
Chippendale
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact