By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Subscription to The Woodworker.

Difficulty in renewing to change to Direct Debit

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Ray.21/11/2007 13:04:00
2 forum posts
I have been trying to renew my subscription to The Woodworker and take advantage of the offer in the December edition to pay by direct debit and obtain the first 3 issues for just £1, as advertised. When I click on to the renewals site this offer does not come up only the November offer which is already unavailable. What is going on? Does anybody know?
Woodworker21/11/2007 13:06:00
1745 forum posts
1 photos
74 articles
Hi Ray, I've forwarded your concern to the subscription department.
Ray.21/11/2007 13:10:00
2 forum posts

Tanks Ben. I shall look forward to hearing from them.

Stuart Freeland24/11/2007 18:31:00
2 forum posts
    How can I subscribe to The Woodworker living in France
James Pringle23/12/2007 14:03:00
1 forum posts
How can I subscribe to the Practical Woodworking magazine.
Oddjob23/12/2007 14:21:00
1635 forum posts
79 photos

Hi James

I think you will find that Practical Woodworking is no longer published - at least not as a monthly.  I had an annual subscription to Practical Woodworking that went o.k. of until June 2006.  In July it was switched by the publisher to The Woodworker.  I was not informed, though I understand that my son, who paid for the subscription but was not the recipient of the magazine, was informed.  There was no offer of a cash refund for the balance of the subscription.  I found it all quite disappointing as Practical Woodworker was more appropriate to amateurs than The Woodworker is.  When I telephoned to complain I was virtually told to take it or leave it as there was no alternative available to me.  I have subsequently read somewhere that Practical Woodworking was to have returned to the shelves as a quarterly magazince from September but I haven't seen it anywhere.

bob the builder24/12/2007 09:35:00
44 forum posts
3 photos
can i suscribe if i live in ireland
Woodworker24/12/2007 11:48:00
1745 forum posts
1 photos
74 articles
Hi all, I thought I'd chip in here with some info that might be useful.

Practical Woodworking is still available but it's now a quarterly bookazine as opposed to a monthly magazine. Each issue is themed, for example, if you look at the left column on this page you'll see the current issue is themed on turning. Subscriptions aren't available at the moment but I know that issues have been selling out very quickly so who knows what the future might hold...

Regarding subscription questions; if you click the 'Magazines' tab at the top of this page you'll find a section of the website dedicated to the current issues of all 3 magazines and information on subscriptions. If you can't find the information you're looking for there's also a subscription hotline number: 08456 777 807 – they should be able to answer any additional questions you have.

Hope that helps.
Stuart Freeland24/11/2007 18:31:00
2 forum posts
    How can I subscribe to The Woodworker living in France

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Craft Supplies
Robert Sorby
Transwave 2017
Felder UK April 2016
Triton
Wood Workers Workshop
Marriott & Co
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
Tormek
Chippendale
D B Keighley
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact