By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more


help required

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Steve Lewis24/10/2007 19:27:00
5 forum posts

Hi There,

I have recently been given a pair of 'Clampmates'. These are not the nice units used to assemble picture frames by means of tightening one central clamp, which then applies equal pressure to all four corners!! ( This type is easy enough to find on the net) No , these are a pair of black coated steel box section, about one inch across, and about three foot long There are a number of holes drilled through one side to the opposite side, and on the opposite side are three holes which are countersunk. there are two orange painted steel , box section units that slide onto the black sections. The orange pieces have what look like flat clamping plates and round tubes that can be screwed into the countersunk holes in the black box section. There is no obvious way to tighten the clamp!!!. Am I missing some bits? . Can anybody help me before I throw them away in frustration.

Thanks, Steve.  

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Wood Workers Workshop
Felder UK April 2016
Marriott & Co
Transwave 2017
Craft Supplies
Robert Sorby
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
D B Keighley
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact