By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Valet Oak (Herrendiener Eiche), Wooden Valet Stand (Holz Stummer Diener)

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Tidyboy Berlin13/04/2021 11:04:01
4 forum posts

If you own a valet stand then you must be aware of the benefits of using a valet stand. What wood material will you prefer for your valet stand? Valet oak (Herrendiener Eiche) or Valet Teak?

Well, a maximum number of people prefer valet oak just because oak wood has many advantages. Here are some benefits of oak-

1. Highly durable and water-resistant qualities

2. Highly resistant to wear and tear

3. Stains and polishes well

4. Carries a distinctive look

5. Ideal for liming

6. Keeps all your clothes assembled in one place.

People use wooden valet stands to keep their clothes neat and tidy. Especially men, who work in the office for hours and don't have enough time to keep their coats and shirts properly when they return home, all tired. Wooden Valet stand (Holz Stummer Diener) is very helpful for working professionals as they just have to hang their clothes on the valet oak stand, all clothes assembled in one place. You can keep your formal clothes without getting rumpled.

Wooden valet stands also enhance the beauty and attractiveness of your room. There are multiple ranges of wooden valet stands available online so don't get confused and don't go for really cheap valet stands. I prefer you should go for a valet oak stand which is sturdy and attractive in its design. Tidyboy, a german brand for valet and shoe stands, has some of the very good material valet oak stands that you might want to buy. Give a visit to tidyboy's e-commerce website and see for yourself what all he has to offer.

Mike Jordan16/04/2021 10:03:13
166 forum posts
17 photos

Is no one monitoring this site??

Julian10/05/2021 10:21:57
556 forum posts
28 photos

Don't think this site has been managed for quite some time now Mike. I pop in and have a look around every week or so but not usually any new posts on here.

John F15/09/2021 07:50:25
53 forum posts
14 photos

I agree compared to the sister site on model engineering this site is dead ! So few new posts or info, does not encourage one to look so much but I do look now and then —- wonder why ?

Brian Barber19/09/2021 08:42:49
161 forum posts
244 photos

Yes I entirely agree with your comments. This site used to be do good for posting your projects and engaging in discussions. Even though I am still enjoying my home woodwork and busy making projects this site no longer inspires me to post anything. Even the Woodworker magazine is becoming dull with commercial projects and contributions. We need some inspiration, a good moderator and dare I say some leadership to get this site going again.
Brian

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Craft Supplies
Robert Sorby
Transwave 2017
Felder UK April 2016
Triton
Wood Workers Workshop
Marriott & Co
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
Tormek
Chippendale
D B Keighley
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact