By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Plans for child's wheelbarrow

Problem trying to download to my album

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Cedric Wheeler15/04/2019 16:40:39
147 forum posts
25 photos

I have some plans for a child's wheelbarrow that came from a Woodworker magazine about 50 years ago. My late father made one for my children (who are now over 50!). I wanted to put them on the forum but when I try and download them to my album the page is too big although it is only A4 size.

Am I doing something wrong?

David A. Moody04/05/2019 02:50:43
117 forum posts
18 photos

It's all about the resolution that you are scanning at. An option for you is to upload them to re-scan them at a lower resolution, something like 150dpi/ppi or less. A convenient solution is to upload them to **LINK** and share the links into a post here.

Derek Lane05/05/2019 21:35:29
3204 forum posts
990 photos
Posted by Cedric Wheeler on 15/04/2019 16:40:39:

I have some plans for a child's wheelbarrow that came from a Woodworker magazine about 50 years ago. My late father made one for my children (who are now over 50!). I wanted to put them on the forum but when I try and download them to my album the page is too big although it is only A4 size.

Am I doing something wrong?

Not sure how I missed this post but can I remind you that posting plans from any where can be covered by copyright so please check before posting any especially from publications.

Edited By Derek Lane on 05/05/2019 21:36:01

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Felder UK April 2016
Transwave 2017
Triton
Wood Workers Workshop
Chippendale
D&M Tools
D B Keighley
Turners Tool Box
Tool Post
Tormek
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact