By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Plans for child's wheelbarrow

Problem trying to download to my album

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Cedric Wheeler15/04/2019 16:40:39
154 forum posts
31 photos

I have some plans for a child's wheelbarrow that came from a Woodworker magazine about 50 years ago. My late father made one for my children (who are now over 50!). I wanted to put them on the forum but when I try and download them to my album the page is too big although it is only A4 size.

Am I doing something wrong?

David A. Moody04/05/2019 02:50:43
120 forum posts
18 photos

It's all about the resolution that you are scanning at. An option for you is to upload them to re-scan them at a lower resolution, something like 150dpi/ppi or less. A convenient solution is to upload them to **LINK** and share the links into a post here.

Derek Lane05/05/2019 21:35:29
3219 forum posts
1004 photos
Posted by Cedric Wheeler on 15/04/2019 16:40:39:

I have some plans for a child's wheelbarrow that came from a Woodworker magazine about 50 years ago. My late father made one for my children (who are now over 50!). I wanted to put them on the forum but when I try and download them to my album the page is too big although it is only A4 size.

Am I doing something wrong?

Not sure how I missed this post but can I remind you that posting plans from any where can be covered by copyright so please check before posting any especially from publications.

Edited By Derek Lane on 05/05/2019 21:36:01

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Craft Supplies
Marriott & Co
Felder UK April 2016
Transwave 2017
Triton
Wood Workers Workshop
Robert Sorby
Chippendale
Tormek
Turners Tool Box
D B Keighley
D&M Tools
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact