By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

My Recent Project

Feedback welcome!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Dave Clement30/03/2018 13:38:49
2 forum posts
5 photos

Howdy folks, I'm new to the forum and thought I'd say hello. I've recently returned to woodworking and completed my first project in about fifteen years. I trained in cabinet making after I finished school, but at one point got made redundant and found myself doing something entirely different for a long time. Eventually I decided I hated it, so I got a job working as a machinist for a hardwood supplier, set up a small workshop in my garage and this is the result of a few weekends of tinkering. Coffee table in English tiger oak, my own design. I'm going to get some better drawer runners, but overall I'm quite pleased with it.

Derek Lane30/03/2018 18:27:08
3157 forum posts
958 photos

Welcome Dave. That looks like a fantastic table and should get many years of use. There is always that feeling of success when you have made something which will be used

ecodesignwood uk11/04/2018 08:50:11
1 forum posts

OMG this one will be perfect for my in my apartment in London ! Hom long do you take to do this one?

Edited By Derek Lane on 11/04/2018 18:39:51

Dave Clement14/04/2018 20:49:18
2 forum posts
5 photos

This one took me about four or five days. I think if I did it again it'd be quicker, as I had to make jigs and things.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Good Woodworking or The Woodworker? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Good Woodworking & The Woodworker

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Woodworking? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Transwave 2017
Triton
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Chris Tribe Furniture
Tool Post
D B Keighley
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
D&M Tools
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact