By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Looking for a high quality hammer drill

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Chan Tommy23/03/2018 04:04:51
4 forum posts

I am a professional electricians, alway drilling holes through concrete or masonry materials with high speed.

I have 3 corded hammer drill, but my friends suggested me to purchase some cordless drill, just like this article **LINK**telling us the cordless hammer drill advantages and some popular drills.

The versatile XRH04Z has 3-mode operation and a built-in high torque seem good for my concrete drilling tasks. Bosch is very nice but cheaper.

Makita XRH04Z and Bosch RH328VC-36K which one is better? Or Do you have any other suggestions?

Derek Lane23/03/2018 08:58:57
3157 forum posts
958 photos

De Walt , Makita and Bosch as well as a few others are all better drills, I would however advise that whichever you go for that you work out what size you need to drill and which is the most common size as that needs to be within the centre of the drills capacity of drill size

Nancy Brown 104/06/2018 07:55:00
13 forum posts

For the price **This** drill is reasonable quality. I found the mains lead length a bit too short for my use so had to use an extension lead but that allowed me to use an Rcd for a bit of extra protection. For around the workshop ( shed ) and house it is plenty powerful and only half of the weight of my 30 year old well used ( worn out ) Black & Decker. But I don't think it will still be around in 30 years !!

Edited By Nancy Brown 1 on 04/06/2018 07:55:24

derek willis 105/06/2018 10:08:53
62 forum posts
10 photos

Nancy,

Did you read the original post?

Derek.

derek willis 105/06/2018 10:08:58
62 forum posts
10 photos

Nancy,

Did you read the original post?

Derek.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Good Woodworking or The Woodworker? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Good Woodworking & The Woodworker

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Woodworking? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Transwave 2017
Chris Tribe Furniture
Wood Workers Workshop
Felder UK April 2016
Triton
D B Keighley
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
Tool Post
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact