By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Itching to do something

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
David A. Moody04/10/2017 05:42:04
120 forum posts
18 photos

Today I'm at my former workplace, as I was yesterday, and perhaps tomorrow, training current staff to do what I used to do when I worked here. Thank God I'm getting paid for it.

While I'm in-between tasks I have with me one of my magazines which I'm readying through. As much as I thoroughly enjoy reading them I sometimes find myself feeling unable to read them for too long because I get so wound up with excitement over ideas that I'm coming up with that are inspired by what I'm reading that I just want to get to work. But how can I? I'm sitting in a computer room helping staff conduct 4 sessions of MAP testing each day. I want to be at home working with wood!!!!!

Edited By David A. Moody on 04/10/2017 05:42:23

David A. Moody04/10/2017 05:43:59
120 forum posts
18 photos

back to reading the magazine, and to dreaming of more enjoyable things to do methinks!

Derek Lane04/10/2017 15:56:18
3219 forum posts
1004 photos

I have not been in the shed for over a week and must get back out there again. But I know what you mean about reading books or magazines as they keep giving me ideas as well. The problem being is deciding which project to make next

David A. Moody05/10/2017 01:15:41
120 forum posts
18 photos

Yep! Although choosing a project is not a problem, I've got those Christmas projects to work on, and a new tv unit which needs finishing, so plenty to keep me going.

**LINK**

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Triton
Transwave 2017
Craft Supplies
Wood Workers Workshop
Robert Sorby
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Marriott & Co
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
D B Keighley
Chippendale
Tormek
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact