By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Customer Loyalty

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Neil Mackintosh01/01/2017 13:16:15
9 forum posts

HNY to all.

Following on from my post elsewhere (see GW v TW in Bench Banter) I took the good advice offered and decided to see whether there was any discount for taking out subscriptions to both magazines. No discount offered was the response.

No surprises really as I fully appreciated that the company is a business after all. With no discount on offer, I decided to let my GW subscription run out [January 2017) and took out a new yearly subscription to TW.

I was, therefore, irked to find e-mails in my inbox today offering 3 issues of both magazines for just £1 (then £9.99 every 3 months)

By my reckoning, that means a subscription cost for taking BOTH magazines of just under £62 instead of the full subscription of almost £80. That's a heck of a saving.

So my question to those 'in power' is this - If you can afford to offer such discounts to new subscribers, why don't you offer a discount to current subscribers who want BOTH magazines? Even if the discount for currrent subscribers [to either GW or TW] taking BOTH was a bit less, I am sure I am not the only woodworker who would jump at the chance.

Had such a discount been on offer, I would have happily continued to subscribe to both instead of letting my GW subscription run out this month.

Just a suggestion !!

Edited By Neil Mackintosh on 01/01/2017 13:17:29

Beth Ashby - Subscriptions03/01/2017 10:02:25
5 forum posts
1 photos
19 articles

Hi Neil,

Thank you very much for your message, I agree that it would be ideal to be able to combine the two subscriptions for a smaller price. Please be assured that I will take your thoughts back and see if this is something that we could achieve.

Beth

Neil Mackintosh04/01/2017 10:09:06
9 forum posts

Hello Beth,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Much appreciated

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Transwave 2017
Wood Workers Workshop
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Triton
Tormek
Chippendale
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
D B Keighley
Tool Post
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact