By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Free: Back copies of Good Woodworking and The Woodworker in Binders

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Michael Forster 203/07/2015 05:57:05
74 forum posts
47 photos

I'm having a decluttering session and need to clear these out. There are some copies of GW between issues 249 and 276 (some gaps) and 3 binders of The Woodworker from May 2013 to date (again with some gaps.

When I started writing for TW I thought it would be nice to keep a copy of every issue to which I contributed. And it was. And now it's getting silly - We have a small house and it doesn't have room for narcissism!!

These are free to a good home - the only condition is that you come and pick them up (I'm in Loughborough, Leicestershire) or arrange for someone else to.

If interested, reply to this post and I'll PM you my address for you to collect them (on a first come first served basis).

Derek Lane03/07/2015 22:26:07
3219 forum posts
1004 photos

That is a very kind gesture and hope someone takes you up on your offer. I know what it is like you can only have so many mags in the house. I am only keeping those that have had some of my work in them.

Alan Morris 407/07/2015 11:21:58
10 forum posts

Thanks for information. Derek is right. Hope somebody will find your proposition interesting. Good luck)

Raymond Sanderson08/07/2015 00:58:12
48 forum posts
71 photos

Darn so far away although I have a mate heading through UK right now and another heading there soon a cousin fro Petersbrough heading here 2 days time LOL.

Yes top gesture someone will soon have a great deal of reading to do.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Craft Supplies
Transwave 2017
Triton
Wood Workers Workshop
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Marriott & Co
Felder UK April 2016
Robert Sorby
Chippendale
Tormek
D&M Tools
D B Keighley
Turners Tool Box
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact