By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Trend CRT/MK3 Routing Table

Trend routing table 115v, no volt release switch, does not work for the trend T11 router or any router over 1850w

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Andy Laird22/03/2015 16:27:05
1 forum posts

I am on the look for buying a routing table I don't want anything too big or too expensive for that matter. I have heard of people making and designing there own and fair play too you if you have but that's not for me. I need the router to be 110v for taking it on site to use at work.

I been internet shopping and seen quite a few ridiculously cheap and expensive models, but notice this Trend CRT/MK3 craftsmen Routing Table. Thought its reasonably priced, all the reveiws sound great towards its routing capabilities and ticks all boxes. But if you look closely in the details of the 115v table it clearly states that the stop switch will not work with the trend T11 router which was my favoured choice since it has a 80 mm plunge depth.

Ive seen people mentioning also, you can buy a new stop switch for the 115v CRT/MK3 table. But when the Router is roughly £300's and the table is £200's I don't see why I should then have to go and buy another £100 nvr stop switch. If Trend make the table as well, they should be designing products that actually work no matter what voltage you buy them in. I shouldn't have to buy the 240v version aswell on the bases of, that one works!

I was wondering has anyone bothered trying after all this hard work. Trend T11 Router 110v plugged into a transformer then the transformer plugged into a 240v CRT/MK3 Routing Table, would the stop switch work then? Or does anyone have any other suggestions or advice on how to get this product working? Or any better products.Many thanks

Ryan Davenport AWGB Membership Secretary21/04/2015 11:06:09
40 forum posts
14 photos

Yes the stop switch should be a NVR switch (no volt release) and should work fine

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Robert Sorby
Craft Supplies
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Transwave 2017
Triton
D B Keighley
D&M Tools
Tormek
Chippendale
Turners Tool Box
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact