By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Record RD26 planer thicknesser

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Cheryl Gossop15/12/2014 13:41:12
1 forum posts

Hi, i'm new to this site, does anyone know where I can buy blades for my Record RD26 Planer Thicknesser, manufactured 2000. I have searched everywhere, rang many companies and no one can help. Thanks in advance

John F16/12/2014 00:08:49
47 forum posts
16 photos

Cheryl do you have an old or used blade? If so it would be possible probably, to make or convert blades from another machine. Dependant on the length and your location I may be able to help with this if you PM me

Regards John

Derek Lane16/12/2014 10:17:49
3200 forum posts
990 photos

There are companies out there that can match blades, as I replaced mine about a year ago unfortunately I can't find who they were. I normally keep receipts but seem to have miss placed some. What I had to do was to draw a diagram with the measurements and they matched them.

I thought that I had asked the question on here some time ago if I find it I will let you know.

I presume you have e mailed record power to see if they have any left in stock

Paul Bodiam16/12/2014 14:45:15
99 forum posts
45 photos

Silly question - have you tried speaking to Record Power themselves: www.recordpower.co.uk ?

I have found their tech support people to be very knowledgeable and helpful. They were able to supply spare parts for my Coronet lathe, dating from before Record took Coronet over.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Transwave 2017
Wood Workers Workshop
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Triton
Tormek
Chippendale
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
D B Keighley
Tool Post
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact