By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Chris T

Here is a list of all the postings Chris T has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Workshop Heating
03/01/2010 21:24:13

evening all
  I can rember when I belonged to a woodturneing club ,a chap their was asking me for a salt glased pipe as at the time I was a ground worker . a salt glased pipe is like a clay pipe , and what this chap was going to do was put a light bulb in it and block of the top with a tile so the pipe would heat up so would be like a night storage heater we. I dont know if this worked or not  as I never got to find out from him but its got to be worth a try.

Thread: sharpening
02/01/2010 21:33:39

happy new year all
  i use a tormec t-7 and highly recomed it in half an hour I had my plane iron sharpe enough to shave the hairs on my arm and that includes trying to get my head round the destruction book once i bind that  i got on a lot better (perhaps its just me) I have just got the tnt 708 wood turning acc- kit has any body used one ? i would love to here and should ibin the instruction before istart many thanks chris
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Craft Supplies
Robert Sorby
Transwave 2017
Felder UK April 2016
Triton
Wood Workers Workshop
Marriott & Co
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
Tormek
Chippendale
D B Keighley
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact