By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Paul Disdle

Here is a list of all the postings Paul Disdle has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Part Identification
01/11/2011 18:15:05
Thanks Andy, I guess I use either tee nuts or insert nuts to join with them
31/10/2011 19:44:00
Good plan!
any idea what they are called so I could get more or hopefully different sizes

Edited By Paul Disdle on 31/10/2011 19:44:17

31/10/2011 19:24:14
I am trying to find a supplier or just the correct name for the screw thread part you would use to join to pieces of dowel rod. I am making a set of bar skittles and want to be able to collapse the tall ball mounting post for storage.
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Transwave 2017
Turners Tool Box
Tool Post
D B Keighley
D&M Tools
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact