By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Steppers

Here is a list of all the postings Steppers has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: The new way to remove rust organically
22/10/2008 00:15:00

Hi All

An interesting discussion thread.  Agreed an excellent report well done.  From the limited information I cannot 100% confirm it, but this product appears to me to be not new at all, in fact its particularly interesting for me since my company has been supplying what appears to be this same product for the past 20+ years although we never really considered the domestic market.   If it is indeed the same product then we supply it in large quanities for the cleaning of industrial tooling. 

I have been using it to clean up my woodworking tools for many years, by the way it works very well on cast iron machine tables too!

You may also wish to try putting your shower heads in it for a few hours, it may also remove all the limescale!

Happy Cleaning

Cheerz

Steppers !

Thread: Universal or separate
10/09/2008 00:56:00
I third that !  Cheerz Steppers
Thread: Record Universal
10/09/2008 00:34:00
Hi, Like all things its a matter of funds available vs what you actually need it to do.  Is this machine the same as the Metabo Maxi I wonder, if so I read on a forum somewhere that its totally pants.  Personally I find it unbearable when a 'chinese' product won't do as I expect and its not long before I find all sorts of awful quality bits and pieces all over it and the next thing you know a switch breaks and you are on line or back to the dealer trying to get a new part.  Just cant be arsed with all that, so I have spent a lot of time looking at universal machines and in the end went for a Hammer C3-31.  So although the service from Felder can be patchy.  I'm happy but broke !  Cheerz Al
Thread: The new way to remove rust organically
22/10/2008 00:15:00

Hi All

An interesting discussion thread.  Agreed an excellent report well done.  From the limited information I cannot 100% confirm it, but this product appears to me to be not new at all, in fact its particularly interesting for me since my company has been supplying what appears to be this same product for the past 20+ years although we never really considered the domestic market.   If it is indeed the same product then we supply it in large quanities for the cleaning of industrial tooling. 

I have been using it to clean up my woodworking tools for many years, by the way it works very well on cast iron machine tables too!

You may also wish to try putting your shower heads in it for a few hours, it may also remove all the limescale!

Happy Cleaning

Cheerz

Steppers !

Thread: Universal or separate
10/09/2008 00:56:00
I third that !  Cheerz Steppers
Thread: Record Universal
10/09/2008 00:34:00
Hi, Like all things its a matter of funds available vs what you actually need it to do.  Is this machine the same as the Metabo Maxi I wonder, if so I read on a forum somewhere that its totally pants.  Personally I find it unbearable when a 'chinese' product won't do as I expect and its not long before I find all sorts of awful quality bits and pieces all over it and the next thing you know a switch breaks and you are on line or back to the dealer trying to get a new part.  Just cant be arsed with all that, so I have spent a lot of time looking at universal machines and in the end went for a Hammer C3-31.  So although the service from Felder can be patchy.  I'm happy but broke !  Cheerz Al
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Triton
Transwave 2017
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Tool Post
D B Keighley
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
Tormek
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact