By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for paul wagstaffe

Here is a list of all the postings paul wagstaffe has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Hello from a new wood worker
23/05/2011 16:18:27
I order coffee from brokers in the UK, the coffee is from all over the world as far as Australia to the central Americas and Brazil, the tea's I blend mainly come from Africa. I blend the tea to my own recipe called "Fairy Bridge" witch is a place in the I.O.M. If you Google Fairy Bridge Tea in the isle of Man, that's me! I roast my coffee in a Victorian coffee roaster and again blend my own coffee's. The pallets are some times hard wood. Thanks for the advise about the Metal Detector.
Paul
23/05/2011 11:47:49
Thank you for your kind replies to my post, I work as a coffee roaster and tea blender and have lots of large pallets dropping coffee and tea at my factory, its such a shame just to burn all of them so I plan to break them down and put them though my thicknesser plainer and use them for some projects. Do any of you use this kind of material?

Paul
Thread: Doors finally fitted
23/05/2011 11:37:29
I can only dream of producing something of that standard, looks fantastic.

Paul
22/05/2011 22:51:11
I am interested in furniture making, and particularly if I can use reclaimed material. I hate to see good hard wood go to land fill as my plainer thickness-er can bring old wood back into great material.

Paul
22/05/2011 12:33:02
Sorry I have posted this twice, if someone could delete this one I would be grateful.
22/05/2011 12:30:28
Hello People, I am very new to this wonderful hobby and I have a few questions for you all, hope that's OK?

PS I live in the Isle of Man.

Paul

22/05/2011 12:29:00
Hello Pepol, I am very new to this wonderful hobby and I have a few questions for you all, hope thats ok?

PS I live in the Isle of Man.

Paul

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Triton
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Craft Supplies
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Transwave 2017
Robert Sorby
D B Keighley
D&M Tools
Tormek
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact