By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for alex bloor

Here is a list of all the postings alex bloor has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Jig for drilling cam & dowel
20/03/2011 12:27:12
I am currently setting up a smallish workshop. I have just purchased an elektra beckum PKF 255 V8 panel saw with scoring blade and i am just about to buy an edge bander.

I am now trying to find a jig system for drill the cams in the MFC, can't really find any apart from the Hafele one.

Anyone got any ideas??

Plus whats the best way of trimming the edging?, prob using mostly PVC, ABS.

Cheers
Thread: Forstner bits
15/02/2011 22:07:57
Festool do a nice set, there made by zobo in Switzerland i think!! you get 5 in the set bit pricey but damn good bits.
Thread: Mafell P1CC
09/02/2011 14:33:38
Never used the mafell, but i've got a festool and i don't think you'll find a better jigsaw.
Thread: Cutting MFC with festool ts 55
08/02/2011 21:55:06
I plan to buy a mobile edge bander, you can also mount them in a table. will do abs and pvc. £1600 has anyone used one??

I read some where, maybe this forum that someone was using a TS 55 to cut mfc with good results due to the splinter guard on the guide rail.
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Transwave 2017
Wood Workers Workshop
Felder UK April 2016
Triton
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Tool Post
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
Tormek
D B Keighley
D&M Tools
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact