By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for james o neill

Here is a list of all the postings james o neill has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Advise needed.
29/08/2010 19:02:50
Thanks for reply  Bernard . Price I was quoted included side extention table,  2 metre sliding carriage and extra long fence. I need it for kitchen work mostly,I usually buy my chipboard in 600mm rips. These saws suit me because of shed size.
28/08/2010 21:07:28
Sold my scheppach 4010, so I could replace it with a saw with a scoring unit Set off to Dublin in search of replacement, 3 saws to choose from= scheppach 4020ci 3600 euro, record ts315 2395 euro (includes extractor) and fox f36-540 2000 euro. I have experience of scheppach, but none of the others. Record and Fox looked really well built machines for a lot less money. Anybody out there share their knowledge of any of these saws, help would be welcome.
Thread: scheppach ts4020 scoring unit
06/03/2010 13:43:06
Thanks roger, my mistake the saw is a  TS4010 scheppach.
05/03/2010 22:53:59
I have a ts4020 panel saw without a scoring unit, always regretted not buying one with a unit. Is it possible to buy a unit and have it fitted and if so is this a difficult task.
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Craft Supplies
Robert Sorby
Transwave 2017
Felder UK April 2016
Triton
Wood Workers Workshop
Marriott & Co
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
Tormek
Chippendale
D B Keighley
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact