By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Jules

Here is a list of all the postings Jules has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Lime Oak advice
10/03/2010 21:06:09
Gents
I hope to make a kitchen out of oak veneered MDF - but wondered if I can lime it to add a finish - but then wondered how do you do it!

Advice most welcome

Jules
Thread: Planer Thicknesser recommendation
24/02/2010 23:01:43

Gents the item number of the inca is 280465627265, but it looks as if the thicknesser attachments are not available - better luck next time!

Rgrads
jules
21/02/2010 16:51:59
Gents
On ebay there is an inca 6" planer thicknesser - which seems to run off a separate motor - I can see the planer bit, but do these have an attachment for the thicknessing bit - as always your advise most welcome

Regards
Jules
20/02/2010 10:16:53
Gents
Many thanks for the advice and recommendations - I shall keep my eye out for a Sheppach and the one on ebay and let you know how I get on.

Thanks again

Jules
19/02/2010 19:05:10
Evening all

This is my first 'thread' so sorry if I get it wrong!.  I am a keen diy woodworker and am now looking for an  old planer thicknesser - so that you get a decent cast iron table with it.
The problem I have is that I was only looking at about £150 - a chance do you think? Also what would a good one be?

Grateful for any advice

Jules
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Transwave 2017
Triton
Craft Supplies
Wood Workers Workshop
Robert Sorby
Marriott & Co
Felder UK April 2016
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Turners Tool Box
D B Keighley
Chippendale
Tormek
D&M Tools
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact