By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Steve Booton

Here is a list of all the postings Steve Booton has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Intl. Woodworking Exhibition
13/02/2008 09:24:00

Although I live in sheffield I have experience of  Ali Pali shows having worked at the motorcycle show each january for the past few years. while working there I have seen the international woodworking exhibition adverised and each year I`ve  promised myself a visit. so this year i made the effort to make the five hour round trip.To say  that I was dissapointed is an understatement, it took me less than an hour to make a comfortable tour of the show stalls. hardly a return for my effort .i`ll not be going next year I will be better off spending the £30 petrol and £9.50 entrance on internet purchases.

regards

steve 

Thread: The International Woodworking Exhibition 2008
03/01/2008 15:25:00

hi there

This will be my first visit to the exhibition what is the best day to go?

30/12/2007 10:22:00

hi nafisa

if you go to alexandra palace website it has all the details and prices of all the upcoming events

Thread: Intl. Woodworking Exhibition
13/02/2008 09:24:00

Although I live in sheffield I have experience of  Ali Pali shows having worked at the motorcycle show each january for the past few years. while working there I have seen the international woodworking exhibition adverised and each year I`ve  promised myself a visit. so this year i made the effort to make the five hour round trip.To say  that I was dissapointed is an understatement, it took me less than an hour to make a comfortable tour of the show stalls. hardly a return for my effort .i`ll not be going next year I will be better off spending the £30 petrol and £9.50 entrance on internet purchases.

regards

steve 

03/01/2008 15:25:00

hi there

This will be my first visit to the exhibition what is the best day to go?

Thread: Traders get crafty
02/01/2008 09:55:00

Hi Andy

Thanks for the advise.

I am scouring the internet for upcoming woodcraft shows in and around south yorkshire if anyone knows of any I would be grateful to hear of them.

steve

30/12/2007 10:22:00

hi nafisa

if you go to alexandra palace website it has all the details and prices of all the upcoming events

Thread: Traders get crafty
30/12/2007 10:20:00
Hi there, Great news I am new to furniture making,it is nice to see there is an outlet to sell our work. My original design discipline is ceramics and I am working in a bit of a vacuum as far as my woodwork is concerned this is why i have just joined get woodworking.com great site regards steve
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Marriott & Co
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Wood Workers Workshop
Robert Sorby
Triton
Transwave 2017
Craft Supplies
Chippendale
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
Tormek
D B Keighley
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact