By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for chris baggaley

Here is a list of all the postings chris baggaley has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Router lift
25/08/2010 22:09:46
Sorry yes I do mean the plunge bar. I have tries their sit but the links dont lead to site that stoke it.

Chris
25/08/2010 18:29:21
Hi I am told the wood rat lifter is very good but I can not find a supplier, can any one help
Chris
Thread: Planer Thicknesser recommendation
06/04/2010 18:45:11
Brilliant Denis, thanks very much. I will try this and let you know.
Chris
29/03/2010 21:47:22
Hi, sorry to intrude but I have a problem with my woodstar pt 85. When I use it for thicknessing the table drops as the wood goes through. I can see the handle gradually unwind but can not see anything to tighten to stop it
chris
Thread: help
24/11/2009 21:09:30
Roger thanks for that. I also got a record unit. It has a 4" inlat and 1.5m of tube. I like your idea of soil pipe but all me machines seem to have different size outlets. I would like to set up so I have a pipe on each one and the connect to the extracter as needed.

Chris 
20/11/2009 21:13:25
Hi all and thanks for the advice. I ordered the woodstar pt85 and it arrived today. So far so good but the instructions assume I know what to do with it. Next apparently I need chip and dust extraction. Any advice would be welcome. I need something that would cover a table saw, compound mitre saw and router table.
Once again thanks.

Chris
16/11/2009 15:08:19
Hi, since retiring last year I have gradually been building up my work shop. Can anyone recomend a planner thicknesser that won't break the bank. Initailly I want to use it on loads of two by four that is very rough but solid and should make nice furniture
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Triton
Transwave 2017
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Robert Sorby
Marriott & Co
Craft Supplies
Tormek
D B Keighley
Turners Tool Box
D&M Tools
Chippendale
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact