By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for chris baggaley

Here is a list of all the postings chris baggaley has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Router lift
25/08/2010 22:09:46
Sorry yes I do mean the plunge bar. I have tries their sit but the links dont lead to site that stoke it.

Chris
25/08/2010 18:29:21
Hi I am told the wood rat lifter is very good but I can not find a supplier, can any one help
Chris
Thread: Planer Thicknesser recommendation
06/04/2010 18:45:11
Brilliant Denis, thanks very much. I will try this and let you know.
Chris
29/03/2010 21:47:22
Hi, sorry to intrude but I have a problem with my woodstar pt 85. When I use it for thicknessing the table drops as the wood goes through. I can see the handle gradually unwind but can not see anything to tighten to stop it
chris
Thread: help
24/11/2009 21:09:30
Roger thanks for that. I also got a record unit. It has a 4" inlat and 1.5m of tube. I like your idea of soil pipe but all me machines seem to have different size outlets. I would like to set up so I have a pipe on each one and the connect to the extracter as needed.

Chris 
20/11/2009 21:13:25
Hi all and thanks for the advice. I ordered the woodstar pt85 and it arrived today. So far so good but the instructions assume I know what to do with it. Next apparently I need chip and dust extraction. Any advice would be welcome. I need something that would cover a table saw, compound mitre saw and router table.
Once again thanks.

Chris
16/11/2009 15:08:19
Hi, since retiring last year I have gradually been building up my work shop. Can anyone recomend a planner thicknesser that won't break the bank. Initailly I want to use it on loads of two by four that is very rough but solid and should make nice furniture
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Wood Workers Workshop
Triton
Transwave 2017
Chippendale
Tormek
D&M Tools
D B Keighley
Tool Post
Turners Tool Box
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact