By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Christopher Knipe

Here is a list of all the postings Christopher Knipe has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Ultra Cigar
09/11/2010 16:11:39
thanks guys I'll check out these siytes and get busy ordering, I have also updated my profile to show that i have a nice garage workshop down here in sunny Devon.

Regards
Chris
09/11/2010 08:50:34
Hi all, as a novice at this turning lark ( got my lathe about 5 weeks ago) I have had great fun creating loads of shavings and dust on my lathe, also managed a coupple of pens and a candlestick, but this thread has made me wonder   if you guys know of good suppliers of pen kits and accessories. I don't mind spending the money but am looking for reassurance of quality as it is difficult to judge these things on the internet.

so has any one got some good (or bad) experiences  of getting pen kits that they would like to share ?

Regards
Chris
Thread: Small Lathe Recommendations...
10/11/2009 17:28:02
Hi Ben , I have been wrestling with that same issue. You should be aware that Axminster rate their power tools and Hobby use is expected to be about 2 hours a week. Thus I skipped over the Axminster tools and am looking at the JET make these are rated as light trade or trade and can take much more.

Hope this helps
regards
Chris
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Marriott & Co
Craft Supplies
Triton
Robert Sorby
Transwave 2017
Chippendale
Turners Tool Box
D&M Tools
Tormek
D B Keighley
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact