By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Mark Richards

Here is a list of all the postings Mark Richards has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: workshop insurance
28/01/2008 22:56:00

Hi Howard;

Thanks for your reply and tel call the other day concerning SAGA. I have a few years left before I could use SAGA, though no doubt, time will fly and I will be able to call on them soon!!

Will ring you soon.

Mark

28/01/2008 22:56:00

Hi Howard;

Thanks for your reply and tel call the other day concerning SAGA. I have a few years left before I could use SAGA, though no doubt, time will fly and I will be able to call on them soon!!

Will ring you soon.

Mark

14/12/2007 09:34:00

This is an issue I have been very concerned about in view of the size of my workshop and the value of the tools I have inside. I have asked various people but still havent found anyone who can insure the workshop.

If there are any readers who have crossed this bridge or may know of a broker/ins company that will do it for a reasonable ammount, then please reply to this post, or if you are not a forum member, please ring me on 07708 460924. I could then place the answer on the forum for the benefit of others.

I feel this is an issue that many workshop/tool owners dont consider until its to late.

Hopefully we can get some direction form someone. Fingers crossed!

Mark

Thread: Lathe copying jig wanted....
13/12/2007 20:53:00

Roger,

many thanks for your reply. Could you enlighten me on your experiences with this jig that you bought? Perhaps you could send a photo on the jig itself? I would want to see if it resembles the ones that John says are on sale at B&Q. I heard they are doing them, but sadly not down here in the Sth West. I have also looked at their super store at Cardiff, but no joy.

Mark

Thread: mdf kitchen
29/11/2007 18:40:00

Can any of you provide me with details of a supplier for melamine covered mdf for kitchen cabinet construction?

I was only ringing around my local suppliers in West Cornwall this faternoon, but they all said they would have to get it brought down.

Iam looking for coloured melamine mdf rather than the chipboard option. I know it has its uses, but as I am making my own kitchen, I would prefer anything but Chipbiard for the carcass construction. The boss, (Maam) is hoping we can get the melamine in a sort of light brown colour rather than veneered mdf.

If any of you can give me some direction on suppliers, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

Thread: Lathe copying jig wanted....
29/11/2007 18:32:00

I will be starting my kitchen now in the new year, and due to the ammount of turned pillars required I am hoping to purchase a lathe copying jig. It is the kind that "Norm" form New Yankee Workshop uses.

If any readers can help, please contact me.

Many thanks

Mark

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Triton
Craft Supplies
Wood Workers Workshop
Marriott & Co
Transwave 2017
Felder UK April 2016
Robert Sorby
Chippendale
Turners Tool Box
D&M Tools
D B Keighley
Tormek
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact