By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for John Kinch

Here is a list of all the postings John Kinch has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Computer drawing
12/03/2008 20:21:00
I Have just downloaded sketchup 6 and within a few minutes of playing with it I have decided to get to know it better and use it to sketch things I plan to make in the workshop as well as using my faithful old sketch-pad,thanks for leading me to it,it's a great tool.
Thread: Setting up shop ~ part 2
09/02/2008 21:05:00
I only buy a couple of tickets for the big one towards the end,to win it you have to be in it.
08/02/2008 20:58:00
Hi Sparky , Best of luck in the lottery tonights euro lottery is something like 93million.
08/02/2008 20:14:00
Hi Sparky, Thanks for your reply,my workshop is 20ftx9ft. so I can see you would have a space problem. Before building the workshop I used my garage and that was a real pain removing the car,setting up the saw or router table then cleaning up and sweeping to replace the car for the night. Now I've retired I've been able to spend time building a proper workshop at the end of the garden and it's insulated and double glazed for comfort.
07/02/2008 21:26:00
Hi sparky, sorry but pictures are not yet available. If you require information on the machines then email the company as I did. They are very helpful.
07/02/2008 20:49:00
Hi,  I'm Nearing the end of building my new workshop and have purchased machines from the Italian company Damatomacchine advertised inThe woodworker magazine. The tools have arrived and I have been trying them out. I bought the Discovery 260/7" which is a 5 function saw/ planer/thicknesser etc. a DM2 dust collector and a wood lathe with copying attachment all for around £1300. That includes shipping to my door. Has anybody else thought about buying any of these machines? I can vouch for their solid cast iron build and promp srvice from Damtomacchine.
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Transwave 2017
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Triton
Chippendale
Tool Post
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
D B Keighley
Tormek
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact